WE ARE LOCATED AT
1150 SHANNON RD E.
SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX 75482
A short tagline about your model could go here...
We believe that the church is defined as a body of believers doing the work of ministry. We don't believe that church means coming to a few services. We don't believe that church is about the bulding. We believe that God has called us to come to church, but to be the church. Wa believe that God has called us to be an extension of His hands and a reflection of His Glory. We are impacting surrounding communities by being real. We ere real people serving a real Jesus. We are sharing God's relevant truth while shaping authentic relationships. We believe the word is alive, and the desire of God is that His faithfullness would fill us daily.
• In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
• In one God eternally existing in three persons namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
• That Jesus Christ a the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead, That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
• That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance Is commanded of God for an and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
• That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
• In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
• Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
• In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
• In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
• In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
• Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
• In the Lord's Supoer and washing of the saints' feet.
• In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
• In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
What Do I Wear?
It's really simple here at Trinity Harvest Church we are more concerned about you than what your wearing. We have
a large variety of dress. Some men wear jeans, some wear slacks, some wear suits. Our ladies, Some wear jeans, some wear pants, some wear dresses. It's completely up to you.